Lab:Campbell M Lab
Revision as of 16:42, 11 April 2012 by Randy
We have focused on the design, construction and testing of bacterial computers using E. coli as our chassis.
We participated in iGEM for several years in a row:
- iGEM 2005 Environmental Sensor and Digital Display BEST TEAM NAME, BEST INTERFACE LOGIC, BEST DEBUGGERS
- iGEM 2006 Burnt Pancake problem in collaboration with MWSU FOUR AWARDS Paper of the Year Published in 2008.
- iGEM 2007 Hamiltonian Path problem GODL MEDAL Paper of the Year Published in 2009. You can read more from this team on our OpenWetWare wiki.
- iGEM 2008 XOR gate and encryption GOLD MEDAL
- iGEM 2009 SAT problem GOLD MEDAL
- iGEM 2010 knapsack problem GOLD MEDAL